Keiser University College of Chiropractic Medicine is South Florida’s only Doctor of Chiropractic Program. Our mission is to graduate caring, critically-thinking healthcare professionals, focused on spine-care, who will serve the needs of Florida’s citizens and beyond, to a diverse global society. We make sure that our graduates are committed to the highest standards of professional ethics; life-long learning; and, inter-professional collaboration as team members in the delivery of health care. To get more information about our program, please click here!
Our Daily Principles
- To provide high quality, evidenced based patient-centered care.
- To provide a high quality clinical educational experience.
- To provide training and understanding of ethical practice building procedures.
- To comply with all required accreditation policies and standards.
Values and Aspirations of the Spine Care Clinic
- Graduating caring, competent, and science-driven chiropractic physicians
- Providing the educational and clinical environment that will allow our students to develop the skills necessary to flourish in an evolving and team-based healthcare system
- Developing a body of alumni whose leadership and careers affirm the Keiser University motto of integrity, truth and knowledge (integritas, veritas, sapientia)
- Advancing chiropractic education and practice through innovation and scholarship